The Branch Administrator will provide excellent customer service and perform various administrative functions within a function area or location. This individual must be someone that will jump in and help with all departments and wear many hats to help the branch achieve its goals and service our customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Prepares correspondence, reports, meeting agenda and minutes, and presentation material.
May compose routine memorandum.
- Answers and screens telephone calls, takes messages, provides information, or redirects calls as appropriate. Receives and directs visitors.
- Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings, and travel itineraries; coordinates related arrangements.
- Opens, sorts, and distributes incoming mail; assembles correspondence for mailing.
Reconcile petty cash as necessary.
- Order office supplies and oversee machine maintenance as necessary.
- Assist employees with internal HR questions (benefits and payroll) when called upon.
- Assist with accounts receivable functions.
- May develop queries; generates and distributes reports.
- Maintains appropriate records, files, documentation, etc.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex, are performed under general supervision, and typically require originality and/or ingenuity.
Education and/or Experience
- High school degree, Associate’s degree from two-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment, preferably in a service-oriented industry.
- Ability and desire to learn new systems and industry specific language.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Key Required Traits: Organization skills, follow through, decision-making ability, multi-tasking
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. If you are unable to complete the application without an accommodation, please call 704-731-7701 for assistance.