LiftOne - Yard Attendant
Creates and maintains a safe working environment through various activities in the equipment yard(s) and shop. Through a focus on safety and hard work, individuals should be able to promote into other roles within the Company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Organization and maintenance of the yard. Keeping pallets, trash and debris picked up as well as running the yard sweeper on a regular basis.
- General maintenance and upkeep of wash rack area as needed.
- Greets customers in yard, helping direct them to office or unloading areas.
- Maintains a safe working environment always.
- Proactively seeks out work to be done and remains busy and productive at all times.
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Successful candidate must have excellent organizational skills, and be able to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Needs to demonstrate high levels of "customer service" to everyone in the company
- Self-motivated and driven to improve assigned functions.
- The employee must frequently lift and /or move up to 25 pounds.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. If you are unable to complete the application without an accommodation, please call 704-731-7701 for assistance.