LiftOne - Office Manager (BlueSkye)
BlueSkye is seeking an exceptionally bright and motivated individual with a history of high performance to support our BlueSkye operation in Alpharetta, GA. Candidates with a cross functional background that have experience supporting all aspects of the business are encouraged to apply! The Executive Office Manager will play a crucial role in supporting the day-to-day business of the company through various administrative, clerical and communication responsibilities as we strive to become the best dealer and keep our customers Up and Running.
This exciting role requires superior attention to detail, great organizational skills, the ability to meet tight deadlines, and to juggle multiple requests. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals. A good sense of humor is critical, as the ability to be flexible, and to change direction at a moment’s notice. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, be able take effective action without having to know the total picture, and efficiently and proactively solve difficult or complex problems that affect people within the department or other related groups.
- Support the office in all day-to-day activities including meeting preparation, speaking preparation, adhoc projects, travel arrangements and expense reports
- Support the office financials by working with other team members to organize all expenses within various software products, for example:
- Assist in sending Vendor Purchase Orders
- Organize Vendor invoices received
- Send Client invoices
- Review project financials
- Responsible for ensuring proper organization of project files, proposal and project numbers and office expenses
- Develop proposals to clients for goods and services that we provide.
- Represent our team in liaising with internal marketing to coordinate all opportunities
- Develop executive-level meeting agendas and presentations, highlighting key strategic topics and succinctly analyzing relevant current events
- Screen materials and assist in the Directors schedule management, including internal and external communications, speaking opportunities, etc.
- Attend various meetings with the Director including leadership team meetings and meetings with external partners
- Represent the Director independently in meetings and at events
- Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
- Five to Seven years of experience supporting business initiatives
- Three years of leadership, management and/or supervisory experience desired.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Outstanding written and spoken communication skills
- Flexible work style and comfort with ambiguity
- Positive attitude, self-starter, and high emotional intelligence (EQ)
- Desire and Aptitude to learn and grow with the Company!
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.