Carolina CAT - Service Logistics Coord
Creates and maintains a safe working environment through various activities in the equipment yard(s) and shop.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Organization and maintenance of the yard
- Take quality photos of outbound/inbound equipment
- Evaluate equipment for customer damage
- Organize equipment and attachments for shuttle/transport
- Refuel equipment
- Operating and staging Construction Rental Equipment
- Greets customers on the yard, helping direct them to officiate or unloading areas
- Maintains a safe working environment at all times
- Assists other areas/shops as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience with operating Construction Equipment
- Successful candidate must have excellent organizational skills, and be able to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Needs to demonstrate high levels of "customer service" to everyone in the company
- Self-motivated and driven to improve assigned functions
- The ability to multitask
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee must frequently lift and /or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Location: Pineville, NC
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.