LiftOne - Warehouse Associate
The Parts Warehouse Associate is responsible for specific daily activities, including efficient handling and control of the parts warehouse through proper receipting, picking, shipping, record keeping, delivery, and reporting, as well as other duties specified by the parts lead.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Pulling parts to fill customer orders, counter parts requests, and service department requests.
- Receiving stock and filling parts orders with a high degree of accuracy, speed, and efficiency.
- Receiving and putting away weekly stock orders.
- Receiving all customer and service department ordered parts and components and placing in proper areas and/or shipping to the customers per order specifications.
- Processing parts returns, re-shelving, and issuing appropriate credit memos.
- Processing cores on exchange components.
- Receiving and shipping UPS and other freight.
- Puling weekly technician van replenishment
- Delivering parts to technicians, customer sites, and other off-site locations.
- Demonstrating safety practices regarding forklift operation and palletizing parts safely.
Education and/or Experience
- Must have High School Diploma, or GED
- Warehouse and shipping/receiving experience preferred
- Basic computer knowledge and skills
- Must read, write, communicate in English as it relates to this job and safety regulations
- Must meet the ergonomic and physical requirements, as well as the physical base scores for this position
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Must maintain Operator qualifications for all Powered Industrial Trucks operated in completion of the job.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. If you are unable to complete the application without an accommodation, please call 704-731-7701 for assistance.