LiftOne - Service Supervisor
The Service Supervisor is responsible for coordinating customer service activities and has responsibility of all activities in the shop and the field and must have a strong desire to lead and grow technicians.
LiftOne invests in our employee’s through on-going training and development to enhance skills and performance. Excellence in this challenging and rewarding position could create advancement into other leadership roles in the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Duties may vary based on branch size; other duties may be assigned.
- Participate in the site level lean management system including daily performance huddles, Gemba walks, root cause problem solving, and adherence to leader standard work
- Monitor safety, quality, delivery, and cost metrics to drive customer satisfaction and site profitability
- Moderate technician team meetings and escalate roadblocks or hurdles to the service manager or central support resources
- Visit with customers, support techs, and follow up on quality in the field on occasion
- Establish the safety culture and ensure adherence to all company safety policies along with company policies and best practices
- Approve timesheets and work orders and leverage our service platform to maintain accurate records of work performed and parts utilized
- Dispatch and manage all work orders and cross-level work between resources
- Drive accountability for quality standard and ensure good appearance of tech vans and inventory levels
- Manage the preventative maintenance program to achieve the company standards of completion
- Aggregate and escalate the voice of the technician to ensure we are removing roadblocks for our key customer service touchpoints
- Conduct performance appraisals, training and development activities for technicians (e.g. promotions, salary increases, terminations, disciplinary actions, etc.)
- Assist in determining technician staffing levels and technician career development
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university preferred; in addition to two - four years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven leadership experience with a strong track record of results
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Experience with material handling or other service-oriented industries preferred
- Experience with lean operating systems and continuous improvement preferred
- Computer Skills: Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint). Desire and ability to learn and utilize auxiliary systems such as Salesforce, SAP and ServiceMax.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. If you are unable to complete the application without an accommodation, please call 704-731-7701 for assistance.