LiftOne - Parts Administration
LiftOne is growing!
EXPERIENCED PARTS ADMINISTRATOR
Since 1926 LiftOne, a Division of CTE (also known as Carolina Tractor & Equipment), has been a family-owned material handling and warehouse solutions supplier of choice throughout the Southeast. We strive to be our customers' trusted partner and as industry experts, we know material handling and warehousing top to bottom. Our customer-focused team builds positive, lasting relationships designed to give our customers a competitive edge.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR LIFTONE
- Family-oriented environment
- Paid vacation & sick time
- Defined career progression
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- 401(k) w/ match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Financial wellness coaching
- Paternity & maternity leave
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Inside telephone sales, walk in customers, incoming fax orders. Review for accuracy and completeness (e.g., price, quantity, item number).
- Look up parts for Customers and Technicians. Inform customers of price, shipping date, anticipated delays, etc.
- Verifies stock availability and processes orders.
- Completes order form; computes total cost taking price, discounts, shipping charges, etc., into account.
- Notifies inventory control of orders that deplete stock.
- Calls on customers to generate part sales.
- May route orders to order-filling department and follow-up on orders to ensure delivery by specified dates.
- May confer with production, sales, shipping, warehouse, or carrier personnel to expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or tech school graduate preferred
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Must be proficient in completing all required paperwork needed to perform all job requirements
- Driving is an essential function of this position and a valid current driver’s license must be maintained at all times
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service skills
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. If you are unable to complete the application without an accommodation, please call 704-731-7701 for assistance.