LiftOne - Continuous Improvement Lead
The Supply Chain Continuous Improvement Lead provides continuous improvement and LEAN expertise focused on Supply Chain elements of LiftOne business, and directly supports the execution of the Inventory, Warehouse and Transportation Optimization by acting as an analyst, facilitator, consultant, trainer and/or project manager as assigned. This role is integral to the cultural transformation in LiftOne by which continuous improvement will be embedded in all regions and functions. The ideal candidate can lead teams through rapid implementations, is a critical thinker, process-oriented, results driven, and data-centric.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Lead business and process improvement activities focused on inventory, warehouse, and transportation optimization.
- Work individually or with a team to complete projects leveraging lean and/or Six Sigma methodologies.
- Analyze data and use value stream mapping to develop and implement improved work processes for supply chain activities such as: sourcing, planning, part ordering, etc.
- Plan, organize and lead rapid improvement workshops, kaizens, and other Lean events.
- Deploy change management methodologies to implement operational changes across the enterprise.
- Evolve the supply chain productivity model from a sales-based methodology to a workload-based methodology; evolve job design and develop staffing strategies.
- Develop reports and tools using BI applications to inform operational decisions, track performance and KPIs, and automate repetitive work.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree with relevant experience in Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, or similar degree (or equivalent work experience)
- 1-3 years of experience in practicing LEAN methodologies (i.e. DMAIC, Kanban, Kaizen, 5S, Value Stream Mapping, Continuous Flow/Cell Design, Toyota Production System (TPS)) in an industrial or manufacturing environment
- Experience creating and leveraging data analysis techniques and tools to inform business decisions
- Experience managing cross-functional projects
- LEAN/Six Sigma Green Belt Certified
- Strong verbal and written interpersonal skills with technical and non-technical content
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience within a warehouse and/or distribution environment, including experience with a Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Experience acquiring and manipulating data from various sources (data marts, Excel, APIs, industry sources).
- Experience with statistical and predictive modeling tools
- Travel: 50% to 18 LiftOne branches throughout Southeast
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. If you are unable to complete the application without an accommodation, please call 704-731-7701 for assistance.