Manager, Executive Services
The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment. The Manager, Executive Services performs diverse and advanced administration duties, which require the highest level of confidentiality. Typically manages different and conflicting objects, projects or activities at once.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.Project Management
- Tracking high priority initiatives for the CEO and Director, Business Solutions and identifying any obstacles
- Communicating initiative status to the appropriate parties, pulling in other executives or team members as necessary
- Connecting teams that are working on similar initiatives
- Prepares reports and presentations
- Provide high-level support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
- Handle personal and corporate correspondence
- Proactively look out to understand conflicts in the future
- Travel management, this is of paramount importance and must be handled flawlessly.
- Participate as needed, and available, with organizing and executing on and offsite corporate events
- Drafting and editing company wide communications on behalf of executive team
- Supporting company-wide marketing automation activities (newsletters) in cooperation with other team members
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years in a corporate environment or 3 yrs in a Business Analysis capacity
- Well organized and detail oriented with an ability to multi-task and produce error-free work
- Innovative and creative, with excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management, organizational and communication skills
- Experience managing multiple assignments / projects with overlapping priorities with the pressure of short deadlines
- Hands-on mentality, entrepreneurial and pragmatic, self-driven
- Structured and systematic way of working
- High level of tact, integrity, assertiveness and flexibility
- A strong but calm presence, confidence and a combination of gravitas and humility
- Experience researching information
- Project Management experience
- Familiar with Concur, preferred
- Microsoft Office: High level of knowledge and competence required.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.