At CTE, we believe that data-driven insight is the foundation of business performance. We are looking for an ETL Developers to join our growing team and be part of building a BI and Analytics DataOps culture at CTE.
As an ETL Developer at CTE, you are:
- A Data Pipeline Perfectionist that seeks to build quality into every step of the data load and transformation process.
- A Proven Developer with experience using the Snowflake data platform, in concert with ETL tools like Talend, to build efficient data pipelines.
- A Confident Communicator who can work with BI Developers and Analysts to understand business needs and design the right data structures to effectively and efficiently enable the delivery of insight to our business partners.
If you’re looking for the opportunity to help build an agile, insight-driven culture at an innovative company that measures its history in centuries, then this is the job for you!
The right candidate will be willing and able to:
- Collaborate with BI Developers and Analysts to understand their data needs.
- Work with source system specialists, at CTE or 3rd parties, to identify and document the sources of critical enterprise data that will be brought into the Data Warehouse
- Continuously maintain and improve our data pipelines to ensure efficient performance and improved cost
- Build database tables and views needed to make our data come to life.
- Work closely with our Delivery Managers and BI Development teams, ensuring that we are laser-focused on delivering what our business partners need.
- Work within, and contribute to the continuous improvement of, an agile delivery model.
The technical details:
- 3-5 years of ETL development experience
- Understanding of dimensional and relational modeling
- Understanding of BI/DW development methodologies
- Experience with Snowflake cloud data platform including but not limited to hands-on experience with Snowflake utilities like SnowSQL, SnowPipe,
- Experience in administering Snowflake
- Experience working with Talend (preferred) or other ETL tool
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. If you are unable to complete the application without an accommodation, please call 704-731-7701 for assistance.