LiftOne - Inventory Control Manager
The Inventory Control Manager is responsible for oversight and management of inventory operations across LiftOne. This individual leads efforts to maintain appropriate inventory levels, and is responsible for driving service performance, shaping the supply chain design, and enabling continuous improvement efforts.
The ideal candidate should be self-directed, passionate about customer service, and focused on delivering business impact. The candidate should be able to dissect business problems, formulate precise questions, and then map the questions into analyses and execute them. The candidate should be comfortable working within (and troubleshooting) ERP systems, and able to work with available data to deliver high-quality reporting and findings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Manage stock replenishment process; set stocking parameters, monitor inventory levels and ensure transmission of system generated orders to prevent stock outs.
- Leverage inventory planning systems to execute "day to day" inventory control activities to ensure inventory accuracy (e.g. inventory adjustments, cycle counts, etc.)
- Develop reporting and daily analytics for all key performance metrics.
- Proactively identify fill rate and excess/obsolete inventory issues, and recommend corrective action as needed.
- Develop forecasting models to ensure availability of essential inventory required to meet customer order expectations and support service technicians.
- Conduct distribution network studies and develop strategies to achieve desired delivery times and order fill rates.
- Lead and assist in training for parts and services department; Develop and maintain standard work documentation.
- Provide system support / maintenance (e.g. troubleshooting SAP issues, audit data, pricing updates, order processing, etc.)
- Develop relationships with key suppliers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, Operations Management, or similar degree (or equivalent work experience)
- 3+ years of experience in an inventory lead role in a warehouse and/or distribution environment
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to summarize analysis into digestible reports appropriate for distribution.
- Experience developing metrics / measurements to enable root cause analysis and to track impact of business initiatives.
- Ability to independently handle multiple projects at a time, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and experience with other Microsoft Office suite products
- Working knowledge and experience with ERP and WMS systems (SAP experience is a plus)
- Experience acquiring and manipulating data from various sources (data marts, Excel, APIs, industry sources) and building repeatable and reproducible analysis.
- Technical proficiency with SQL and relational databases.
- Experience creating dashboards and data visualizations.
- History of working with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Knowledge of Power BI development
- Experience with a programming language (e.g. Python, R)
- Experience with statistical and predictive modeling tools
- Experience implementing lean enterprise methods (Lean, Six Sigma or equivalent).
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Lean or Six Sigma certification as well as APICS or CPSM certifications a plus
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. If you are unable to complete the application without an accommodation, please call 704-731-7701 for assistance.