LiftOne - Business Intelligence Analyst
The Business Intelligence Analyst provides expertise on data reporting and analytics to the entire LiftOne business and will support the Senior Business Intelligence Analyst in creating and deploying standard reporting and dashboarding templates. Once standard templates are created and deployed, this position will act as an analyst, facilitator, consultant, trainer, and/or project manager as assigned for continuous improvement efforts focused on reporting. This position will also act as the focal point for all report, dashboard, and data requests across the enterprise.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Utilize Tableau and other tools to define, develop and generate standard reporting and dashboarding templates, mechanisms, and storage locations.
- Manage all report and data requests across the business. Create a standard request mechanism to streamline requests but to also minimize the volume of ah-hoc report generation.
- Perform analysis as assigned to identify issues and potential solutions (report creation, trend analysis, conclusion generation, etc.) to support all levels of leadership.
- Analyze large data sets of internal and external data and work with our teams to communicate the results across the organization in a way that informs and drives the action.
- Partner with Senior Business Intelligence Analyst and Continuous Improvement Manager to provide business intelligence expertise for execution of our CI effort portfolio.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, or Technology, or 3-5 years of relevant experience with an Associates Degree
- 1-3 years of experience with data reporting and analytics
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and make decisions with data analytics
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
- Demonstrated proficiency with data analytic tools inside Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables, macros and v-look ups
- Strong verbal and written interpersonal skills with technical and non-technical content
- Willing to travel occasionally as assigned
- Strategic, cross-functional thinker able to gather buy-in form leadership for ideas and project
- 1-3 years of experience with database management (i.e. SQL, MS Access)
- 1-3 years of experience with reporting tools, such as Tableau or equivalent
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.