LiftOne - Sales Coordinator
Under the supervision of the Manager of Sales Support and Financial Merchandising, the Sales Coordinator performs routine clerical duties required to receive, process and complete orders from customers or sales department employees, using standard forms and following routine procedures, entering data into SAP and verifies for accuracy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- SAP data input and processing – notifications, purchase orders, batching, goods movement, sales orders, invoicing, and credit memos and other system coordination functions, as necessary.
- NOVO processing – truck configuration and ordering. Follow through to credit approval.
- Sourcing and ordering equipment from allied vendors.
- Sourcing and ordering of accessories and attachments.
- Processing for Hyster National Accounts
- Demo coordination – sourcing, maintaining demo file and monitoring of unit before and after.
- Issue BOLs for customer units and Hyster Major Account units.
- Assist with customer master data sheet by requesting credit information and submitting for approval.
- Processing of internal vendor invoices.
- Source LiftOne inventory and other Hyster/Allied dealers for suitable equipment for customer orders.
- Assist with quotes from branch service departments.
- Assist service departments by taking a proactive approach on units being prepped for customers.
- Assist with Equipment Master Data.
- Assist with reporting (ITA bookings, Forecast, Sales estimates, COH)
- Assist sales team as needed.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- One to three years of similar experience required
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Smartsheet), SAP preferred and Salesforce preferred
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. If you are unable to complete the application without an accommodation, please call 704-731-7701 for assistance.