LiftOne – Rental Sales Specialist
Find Your Career With LiftOne
We’re a family-owned company under our third generation of leadership and have built our business based on the principles of trust, integrity and a desire to help our customers and employees succeed.
LiftOne invests in people, facilities and innovative technology as part of the essential role we play in supporting our country’s supply chain and enabling critical goods to be delivered to homes and businesses. We’re a privately held company, and pair our scale with a strong foundation in our culture and values. This combination gives us a competitive advantage in the market and helps make us a trailblazing organization that is built to last.
We’re looking for hard-working, team-oriented professionals who enjoy working on new challenges every day. We believe our employees are the key to our success, and we’re committed to providing a work experience that helps our team grow to their full potential. We offer great benefits, competitive salaries and opportunities for advancement to all our employees.
Be a part of the essential work we do at LiftOne and make a difference for our customers, our community and our company. Learn more about what it means to become a team member with LiftOne.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Service Existing Customer Accounts
- Understand customer needs and requirements and build equipment rental solutions based on those needs
- Proactively generate interest at existing customers that historically had need for assets being returned
Expand Rental Customer Base
- Find new sales leads through business directories, personal research, client referrals, and existing company resources
- Maintain and expand a database of prospects within assigned territory
- Cold-call prospective rental customers
- Generate interest with dormant rental customers
- Growing revenue via strategic decision making.
- Following pricing matrices and enforcing discounting rules
Rental Documentation Creation
- Respond to customer and internal rental equipment related inquiries, questions and requests.
- Responsible for assisting collections department with accounts receivables, maintaining target DSO
- Issuing PO’s and oversight to accounts payables
- Facilitate all facets of HYG fleet program
- Create rental contracts in SAP and ensuring that rental contract information and paperwork is accurate and complete.
- Communicate and coordinate rental equipment delivery and pickup to the appropriate site transportation coordinators.
- Ensure that complete and accurate equipment delivery and pickup documentation is received from the transportation service provider, processed in the system, filed appropriately within 24 hours of delivery or pickup.
- Utilize Business Intelligence & SAP reports to drive rental metrics
- Review and process the initial, periodic and final billing on rental contracts.
- Maintain rental paperwork and documentation to satisfactory audit standards.
- Ensure that rental contract files are up to date, organized, complete and accurately maintained.
- Update and maintain the rental equipment master file records in the system.
- Work with customers as well as fellow employees in order to meet customer’s needs.
- Overtime/check in/check out, OT, damage recovery
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to communicate the “Value Added” concept to customers at all levels.
- Highly organized
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university is preferred or two years’ or more of sales experience and/or training.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment, preferably in a service-oriented industry.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint). Desire and ability to learn and utilize auxiliary systems such as Salesforce, SAP and ServiceMax.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. If you are unable to complete the application without an accommodation, please call 704-731-7701 for assistance.