Find Your Career With LiftOne
We’re a family-owned company under our third generation of leadership and have built our business based on the principles of trust, integrity and a desire to help our customers and employees succeed.
LiftOne invests in people, facilities and innovative technology as part of the essential role we play in supporting our country’s supply chain and enabling critical goods to be delivered to homes and businesses. We’re a privately held company, and pair our scale with a strong foundation in our culture and values. This combination gives us a competitive advantage in the market and helps make us a trailblazing organization that is built to last.
We’re looking for hard-working, team-oriented professionals who enjoy working on new challenges every day. We believe our employees are the key to our success, and we’re committed to providing a work experience that helps our team grow to their full potential. We offer great benefits, competitive salaries and opportunities for advancement to all our employees.
Be a part of the essential work we do at LiftOne and make a difference for our customers, our community and our company. Learn more about what it means to become a team member with LiftOne.
SERVICE WRITER WANTED!
LiftOne, a Division of CTE (also known as Carolina Tractor & Equipment, est. 1926), is a family-owned material handling and warehouse solutions provider throughout the Southeast. We strive to be our customers' trusted partner and as industry experts, know the material handling and warehousing industry from top to bottom. Our customer-focused team builds positive, lasting relationships designed to give our customers a competitive edge.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR LIFTONE
- Family-oriented environment
- Paid vacation & sick time
- Defined career progression
- Yearly tool & boot allowance
- High-quality uniforms including a washing service
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- 401(k) w/ match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paternity & maternity leave
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Email account manager, technician, & Service with customer approved quote attached
- Enter quote data in Quote Log database
- Generate off lease quotes and send to customers for approval (CC: PSSR)
- Monitor quote database to see if any quotes are 3 days late. Action appropriately.
- Send "Open" quotes out to customers as a reminder of jobs that have not been accepted/rejected
- Monitor quote database to see if any quotes are expired (30 days).
- Resend expiring quotes to customer and account manager
- Review quoting metrics with account managers and service/operation managers
- Run report and update Finalized Billed Amount in database
- Meeting with PSSR/Account Managers to discuss where we missed quotes and why we missed them.
- Create and submit quotes for customer jobs as jobs come in
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- High school degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience in service environment, with focus on customer service/support highly preferred
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. If you are unable to complete the application without an accommodation, please call 704-731-7701 for assistance.