LiftOne - Rental Sales Specialist
The successful Rental Sales Specialist is a key point of contact for our rental customers. Individual will have the responsibilities of increasing profitable rental revenue by cold calling and making personal visits to job sites and courting new customers. The Rental Sales Specialist will also service existing customer accounts.
Our Rental Sales Specialists receive a base salary, plus a monthly commission incentive plan. We provide access to top sales technology giving you the resources to succeed. LiftOne invests in our employee’s through on-going training and development to enhance skills and performance. Excellence in this challenging and rewarding position could create advancement into other sales or leadership roles in the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Service Existing Customer Accounts
- Understand customer needs and requirements and build equipment rental solutions based on those needs
- Proactively generate interest at existing customers that historically had need for assets being returned
Expand Rental Customer Base
- Find new sales leads through business directories, personal research, client referrals, and existing company resources
- Maintain and expand a database of prospects within assigned territory
- Cold-call prospective rental customers
- Generate interest with dormant rental customers
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to communicate the “Value Added” concept to customers at all levels.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university or two years’ or more of related experience and/or training.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment, preferably in a service-oriented industry.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint). Desire and ability to learn and utilize auxiliary systems such as Salesforce, SAP and ServiceMax.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. If you are unable to complete the application without an accommodation, please call 704-731-7701 for assistance.