LiftOne - Administrative Assistant, Front Desk
Provide excellent customer service both in person and on the phone to all incoming visitors, customers, students, and employees. Supports the business with a high level of competent administrative and clerical support skills which requires a broad and comprehensive base of experience. Possess the skill and knowledge of the organization’s policies and practices. Demonstrate the company’s values, vison, and purpose.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Answers and screens telephone calls, takes messages, provides information, or redirects calls as appropriate, receives and directs visitors
- Provides Administrative support to Executives as needed
- Maintains appropriate records, files, documentation, etc.
- Maintains the confidentiality of all information
- Keep track of and replenish office, breakroom, and janitorial supplies
- Various administrative tasks for all corporate departments as needed
- Prepare outgoing FedEx
- Mail sorting & distribution, interoffice envelopes
- Maintain postage machine: postage, ink
- Manage LiftOne P-card usage
- Train temps when needed
Education and/or Experience
- Associates degree from two-year College or university; or three to five years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint), Zoom preferred, SAP preferred
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Notary preferred
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. If you are unable to complete the application without an accommodation, please call 704-731-7701 for assistance.