LiftOne - Service Technician
EXPERIENCED SERVICE TECHNICIANS WANTED
Up to a $5,000 Sign-On Bonus for Experienced Lift Truck Technicians!
LiftOne, a Division of CTE (also known as Carolina Tractor & Equipment, est. 1926), is a family-owned material handling and warehouse solutions provider throughout the Southeast. As industry experts, we strive to be our customers' trusted partner, know the material handling and warehousing industry from top to bottom. Our customer-focused team builds positive, lasting relationships designed to give our customers a competitive edge.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR LIFTONE
- Family-oriented environment
- Paid vacation & sick time
- Defined career progression
- Yearly tool & boot allowance
- High-quality uniforms including a free washing service
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- 401(k) w/ match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paternity & maternity leave
- Additional Technician Incentives
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Responsible for performing periodic maintenance, repair, replacement, and troubleshooting on various Hyster-Yale and competitive material handling equipment models. Includes various fuel systems, drivetrains, electrical systems, and hydraulic systems.
- Experienced technicians will assist with training/mentoring apprentice technicians through on-the-job training.
- Follows all safety procedures in performing work as well as company policies
- Properly identify and order all necessary replacement parts
- Operate service van in a clean, safe and secure manner following all required safety rules for the job
- Other duties may be assigned
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or tech school graduate preferred
- Demonstrated ability to repair equipment per skill level
- Basic Computer/Tablet knowledge (Microsoft and Apple operating systems)
- Valid driver license and clean driving record must be maintained throughout employment
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service skills
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. If you are unable to complete the application without an accommodation, please call 704-731-7701 for assistance.