Carolina CAT - Hydraulics Repair Technician
The primary function of this position is to disassemble, inspect, and repair hydraulic cylinders for all types of equipment. This includes: cranes, mobile equipment, fork trucks, tractors, farm equipment, etc. Necessary repairs, replacements, or re-building of parts to restore equipment to proper operation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promptly, at the start of shift, review work schedule and check equipment plus supplies required to perform work scheduled to prepare for operations
- Determine the technical or physical status (troubleshoot) of each hydraulic cylinder
- Rebuild and test components upon completion
- Correctly write service reports on all findings
- Communicate to shop office and parts departments
- Must have HS Diploma or GED
- Must have 2 years of work experience in hydraulics or related field
- Must read, write, and communicate in English as it relaters to this job safety regulations
- Must meet the ergonomic and physical requirements
- Must be able to use and learn the equipment and tools to perform this job
- Must be able to perform
Location - Charlotte, NC
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. If you are unable to complete the application without an accommodation, please call 704-731-7701 for assistance.