Find Your Career With LiftOne
We’re a family-owned company under our third generation of leadership and have built our business based on the principles of trust, integrity and a desire to help our customers and employees succeed.
LiftOne invests in people, facilities and innovative technology as part of the essential role we play in supporting our country’s supply chain and enabling critical goods to be delivered to homes and businesses. We’re a privately held company, and pair our scale with a strong foundation in our culture and values. This combination gives us a competitive advantage in the market and helps make us a trailblazing organization that is built to last.
We’re looking for hard-working, team-oriented professionals who enjoy working on new challenges every day. We believe our employees are the key to our success, and we’re committed to providing a work experience that helps our team grow to their full potential. We offer great benefits, competitive salaries and opportunities for advancement to all our employees.
Be a part of the essential work we do at LiftOne and make a difference for our customers, our community and our company. Learn more about what it means to become a team member with LiftOne.
Under the supervision of the Branch Manager, the Branch Parts Manager is responsible for Maintaining, sustaining, and increasing customer service levels to guarantee that budget levels will be met.
- Monitors parts sales representative daily quote activity to ensure follow up to open quotes as performed each afternoon for quotes given that day.
- Provides training for all parts people on sales products and knowledge of our Company.
- Develops and Implements follow up on sales programs for marketing various items (i.e. pallet jacks, electric walkies, etc.)
- Develops sales programs for specific competitive truck users to sell Unisource and various other alternate parts at competitive pricing.
- Develops sales programs for road service force to sell targeted lift truck parts and allied products.
- Reviews stock order of non-Hyster items (Ottawa, Linde, CAT,& TVH. Etc. )
- Monitors management reports daily
- Manages obsolescence and consignment inventories
- Researches and process customer orders
- Files parts warranties
- Processes vendor returns/credits
- Processes service department requests for parts
- Manages physical inventories twice a year
- Approves invoices for processing
- Conducts annual performance reviews for parts sales representatives.
- Recruits and trains new parts sales representatives in all phases of the parts department.
- Keeps record of parts in stock and parts issued to customers
- Manages Truck Stock Replenishment for Technicians.
- Prepares budget estimate for parts
- Other duties as assigned.
This job has supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualifying individuals to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Associate’s degree from two-year college or university; or one to two years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee must frequently lift, carry, push, pull and /or otherwise move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this Job, depending on site location, the employee may be exposed to moving mechanical parts and equipment. The employee may occasionally be exposed to high, precarious places, fumes or airborne particles; outside weather conditions and vibration. The employee may occasionally be exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; toxic or caustic chemicals; extreme cold; extreme heat and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in some work environments is occasionally loud.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. If you are unable to complete the application without an accommodation, please call 704-731-7701 for assistance.