LiftOne - Service Coordinator
The Service Coordinator position with LiftOne is a great place to kick start your career with a defined career path and growth opportunities throughout the business! We are in need of a dynamic team player who can multi-task with the best of them, handle multiple priorities with a sense of urgency, be a technology and software whiz, liaison between technicians and customers in our branch and have an upbeat, positive attitude.
- The Service Coordinator is responsible for specific daily administrative service functions in support of our branch operations while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: (additional duties may be added)
- Create, monitor, and manage the service technician work calendars and assignments, ensuring efficiency and full utilization. This will include dispatching technicians to customer locations.
- Responsible for PM planning, WIP, and dispatch of assigned technicians. Keep service manager informed of completion status.
- Ensure that the service technicians being dispatched have the training and certifications necessary to perform the work assigned.
- Maintain regular communication with the service technicians throughout the day.
- Input billing, preventative maintenance information, and audit work orders electronically.
- Proactively contact customers to keep them informed on the service to their equipment.
- Field customer calls, gather appropriate and necessary information, and provide excellent customer service to include follow up communications and honoring our commitments.
- Monitor real time work in process and maintain its age to branch goal, review with service manager on a weekly basis.
- Conduct daily recap of the status of projects and assignments and review with your service manager.
- Maintains appropriate records, files, documentation, etc.
- Overcome objections and handle tough conversations both internally and externally, keep service manager informed.
- Review service dashboard reports and assist service management as a solutions provider to improve key customer and business performance metrics.
- High ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities.
- Administer the service process from creation of work order all the way through creation of an invoice working with a team of assigned technicians.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- High school degree (or equivalent) required; Associate’s degree from a two-year college highly preferred;
- 2+ years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior experience in a service-oriented environment and use of a service scheduling software highly preferred
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to use ServiceMax software preferred
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. If you are unable to complete the application without an accommodation, please call 704-731-7701 for assistance.