LiftOne - Data Governance Administrator
The Data Governance Admin is a key member of the corporate service team, performing a variety of roles. This person will be responsible for the execution of the company data strategy, architecture, and integration for SAP, Service Max, and Sales Force. Some other tasks and duties have been outlined below:
- Maintain data governance processes and controls and ensure data quality
- Create and Maintain Equipment Masters and ensure complete data is integrated with Service Max
- Maintain/update customer master records in SAP, Sales Force, and Service Max
- Create and maintain customer pricing and discount records and manage expirations with branch teams.
- Create and maintain contracts in SAP and Service Max
- Maintain technician records, certifications, and branch assignments
- Maintain multiple data points and data sets that integrate SAP to Service Max
- Review, audit, cleanse, and maintain data for SAP and Service Max
- May develop queries; generate and distribute reports.
- Maintains appropriate records, files, documentation, etc.
- Process 3rd party invoicing and/or vendor payments
- Maintain new equipment installation records and warranty activation.
- Maintain account receivable cash postings related to contract maintenance units.
- Duties and tasks are varied, somewhat complex in nature and performed under minimal supervision following standard procedures.
- Associate’s degree from two-year college or university or High School; or one to two years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data.
- Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Adheres to cost saving measures.
- Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization's goals and values
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.