LiftOne - Parts Specialist
The Parts Specialist is responsible for front-line customer service in a variety of parts and service areas and for assisting the Service Department in identifying, acquiring, and invoicing all parts to work orders. Responsibilities include parts research, sourcing, data entry, and various administrative duties, all while maintaining a high level of customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide customer service for inside telephone sales, walk-in customers, and incoming fax orders.
- Support the parts procurement, stocking, and delivery needs of the Service Department.
- Lookup parts for customers and technicians. Inform customers of price, shipping date, anticipated delays, etc.
- Verify stock availability and process orders.
- Complete order form; compute total cost taking price, discounts, shipping charges, etc., into account; review orders for accuracy and completeness (e.g., price, quantity, item number).
- Notify inventory control of orders that deplete stock and/or other inventory issues.
- Call on customers to generate part sales.
- Follow-up on orders to ensure delivery by specified dates and work to expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments.
- Help resolve any customer issues or concerns.
- Perform any warehouse duties as required including making parts deliveries.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience in parts environment, with focus on customer service/support highly preferred
- Must have the ability to identify/source replacement parts (OEM or parts that are comparable to OEM-supplied components).
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Driving is an essential function of this position and a current valid driver’s license must be maintained at all times.
- Must be able to operate a forklift. Training and assistance in obtaining certification will be provided if needed.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee must frequently lift and /or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. If you are unable to complete the application without an accommodation, please call 704-731-7701 for assistance.