LiftOne - Continuous Improvement Analyst
The Continuous Improvement Analyst provides continuous improvement and LEAN expertise to the entire LiftOne business, and directly supports the execution of the Service Optimization program by acting as an analyst, facilitator, consultant, trainer and/or project manager as assigned. This role is integral to the cultural transformation in LiftOne by which continuous improvement will be embedded in all regions and functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Play a key role in the development of a Continuous Improvement culture by which all efforts drive an improved customer experience
- Influence and guide leaders with respect to LEAN methodologies, and look for opportunities to develop continuous improvement proficiency in those leaders
- Facilitates and/or leads rapid improvement workshops, kaizens and other LEAN events to support execution of the Continuous Improvement projects
- Researches and identifies relevant benchmarks to be used in establishing standard work and standard operating procedures
- Assist in project management of Service Optimization and other continuous improvement projects
- Act as a 5S expert by performing ad-hoc audits in the branches and training new employees on the methodology
- Provide necessary training for employees to support continuous improvement ideas that will be generated by all levels within the organization
- Analyze data and use value stream mapping to transform as-is processes and procedures
- Deploy change management methodologies to implement operational changes across the enterprise
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering or Technology
- 1-3 years of experience in practicing LEAN methodologies (i.e. DMAIC, Kanban, Kaizen, 5S, Value Stream Mapping, Continuous Flow/Cell Design, Toyota Production System (TPS)) in an industrial or manufacturing environment
- 1-3 years of Project Management experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment
- LEAN/Six Sigma Green Belt Certified
- Strong verbal and written interpersonal skills with technical and non-technical content
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience with heavy machinery/equipment within a service-focused operation
- 5+ years of experience in teaching and implementing CI/Lean methodologies
- PMP Certified
- 25-50% to 18 LiftOne branches throughout Southeast
- Based in Charlotte
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. If you are unable to complete the application without an accommodation, please call 704-731-7701 for assistance.