BlueSkye - Inside Sales Rep
Who We Are:
At BlueSkye Automation, we strive to be our customers' trusted partner. As industry experts, we know material handling and warehousing top to bottom, so we only provide the industry's highest-value products supported by top-of-the-line parts and superior customer service. Our customer-focused team builds positive, lasting relationships designed to give our customers a competitive edge.
Our custom solutions–from fleet management and rentals to engineered warehouse systems–provide the lowest total owning and operating costs, and free our customers to focus on their core businesses.
Who You Are:
As an Inside Sales Representative you will play a crucial role in establishing relationships and marketing our company’s brand in a way that is positive, honest, and professional. The work you do on the phone is directly linked to successful outcomes resulting from customer retention and word-of-mouth sales. You would be a great fit for our team if you like to combine superior listening and communication skills with an outgoing personality to build instant rapport and further our business initiative. If you enjoy talking to people and helping people see the value in new products, this is the job for you!
Essential Skills, Knowledge, And Behaviors
- Call on prospects utilizing a consultative approach designed to qualify potential opportunities for new business for BlueSkye Automation/LiftOne. Engagement would be done via one of the following methods: Phone, email, and/or social media.
- Facilitate calls/emails using a predetermined cadence plan, and manage daily workflow using a bracket schedule to maximize performance and ensure KPIs are met.
- Facilitate the sales process from the initiation of the original call/email through the point of handing off a qualified opportunity to a Sales Engineer via warm hand-off call/site visit. Work with Sales Engineers to ensure updates are being entered into Salesforce.
- Research and profile prospects; identifying target personas. Clearly identify stakeholders/decision-makers involved in potential projects.
- Identify target accounts to pursue on behalf of the Sales Engineer; gathering commercial intelligence, additional contact information, and background on previous interactions with the company.
- Be knowledgeable on solution offerings and speak to our capabilities when talking to a prospect/customer. Offer insights to the prospect/customer to drive interest. Prepare to qualify all leads using the BANT process.
- Showcase the company’s value and highlight our brand by talking exclusively about the characteristics that make our organization unique.
- Participate in bi-weekly meetings to discuss benchmarks and personal as well as team goals for the upcoming week.
- Must be able to work efficiently and multi-task in this position.
Education & Experience
- 3+ years in an inside sales role
- 1-3 years of industry knowledge/experience
- Ability to execute a strategy from beginning to end
- Passion for technology and automation
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Ability to operate and manage sales systems including, but not limited to automatic dialer systems, lead generation CRM programs and software, sales platforms and other sales specific technology for day-to-day operations
- Proven record of success building a sales pipeline
- Strong knowledge and understanding CRM platforms, preferably Salesforce (SFDC)
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Bachelor’s Degree or 3+ years’ experience in industrial automation
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. If you are unable to complete the application without an accommodation, please call 704-731-7701 for assistance.