LiftOne - Field Service Supervisor
Under the supervision of the Branch Service Manager the Service Supervisor is responsible for leading and developing technicians, and directing and coordinating customer service activities by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates. This position has responsibility of all activities of assigned teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Administrative responsibility to lead, coach and develop Technicians and Team Leaders for sustained performance and growth within the organization.
- Ensure a culture of safety and ensure a positive working environment for teammates.
- Determine number of Service Technicians and propose additional/reduction of the number of Technicians as required.
- Prepares and schedules repairs/activities.
- Arranges for transportation of machines and equipment to customer's location for installation alternatively, from customer's location to shop for repairs that cannot be performed on premises.
- Utilizes operating systems to monitor work hours, parts utilized, and work performed for each Technician.
- Overviews requisitions for Service replacement tooling supplies including mobile inventories.
- Manages PM opportunities to achieve the company standards of completion.
- Optimizes Effective billing rate
- Supervises all customer service jobs to ensure service work is completed in accordance with established standard of profitability.
- Ensures Technicians submit completed work orders promptly and within department guidelines.
- Responsible for maintaining good customer relations.
- Ensures Service vehicles are presentable and equipped to support Customer assignments
- Supervise Technicians and monitoring results through appraisals and scorecards.
- Participates in recruiting and selecting Service Technicians.
- Schedules Technical Training opportunities for Service Technicians.
- Provides Safety Training for Technicians.
This job has supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience
Associate’s degree from two-year college or university; or three to five years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint), SAP
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Must be able to meet company requirements for auto insurance coverage
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. If you are unable to complete the application without an accommodation, please call 704-731-7701 for assistance.