Incumbent provides support needed by all departments in maintaining CTE Facilities such as maintenance, minor construction, janitorial, security, and utilities. This role is responsible for informing relevant managers of issues and coordinating timely resolutions
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Conducts walk- through inspections of CTE facilities regularly and addresses needed issues (plumbing, electrical, HVAC, etc.)
- Keep facilities safe, clean and in good working order. Work with operations and safety managers to reduce/ eliminate hazardous and potentially hazardous waste.
- Maintain all lighting and conduct minor repairs of HVAC systems (i.e. Filter changes & preventative maintenance)
- Serve as the alarm system company contact and assist Facilities Manager with corporate security matters
- Learn the facilities needs of each CTE division and assist these internal CTE customers with facilities needs
- Aids in the setup and supervision of company functions (employee meetings, such as golf outings, company picnic, etc.)
- Contacts repair and maintenance companies when large repairs are needed (HVAC, gas heaters, signs, overhead doors, etc.)
- Maintain knowledge of existing facilities (learn location files, utility feeds, electrical distribution, fire alarm panel functions, etc.)
- Assist Facility Manager with establishing utility accounts (electrical, security, landscaping, janitorial)
- Employee must be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergency response when necessary, but is on a weekend rotation schedule with other department staff.
- Employee must be willing to travel to other company facilities as needed.
- Must have adequate computer skills with the willingness to attend /complete any required computer training.
- Strong electrical and/or HVAC certifications a plus.
- Frequent bending, lifting, standing, and climbing required
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum High School diploma and 3-5 years’ experience with thorough experience in facility electrical and/or mechanical industry.
- Intermediate Computer Skills/Experience to include MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. If you are unable to complete the application without an accommodation, please call 704-731-7701 for assistance.