LiftOne - Sales and Management Trainee
Our program provides hands-on training in: sales, operations, customer service, finance & accounting management, revenue management, fleet management, and most importantly: people management. You will learn to use some of the latest and most advanced technology applications.
LiftOne rewards its employees with competitive compensation packages and performance based bonuses, along career growth opportunities. The LiftOne Sales/Management Trainee program provides a clearly defined career path to a sales or management position in as little as 1 year!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Knowledge: Develop a thorough understanding of the company’s product lines, technical aspects, business cycle, and customer support. This knowledge will be obtained through the following non-inclusive list:
- Working hands-on with current technicians
- Working with managers during their day-to-day routines
- Using advanced computer programs to develop and implement customer-centered sales solutions
- Working with current sales associates to include sales calls and visits
2. Customer Service: Must possess and promote a “customer first” attitude and must be willing to above and beyond for customers.
3. Self-Development: Show initiative and drive to learn the product, process, and customers. This will require dedication and working after-hours.
4. Team-work: Works well with co-workers throughout all rotations. Willing to help all team members and builds positive, productive relationships with co-workers in a short period of time.
This position has no supervisor responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience
- Four year degree required
- 3-5 years of post-graduate work experience preferred
- Must be willing to relocate (NC, SC, GA, AL, TN)
Must have intermediate level PC skills, especially with MS Excel, Access and Word.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.