Carolina CAT - Condition Monitoring Advisor
This position will proactively support CTE equipment and CTE customers’ equipment by analyzing Product Link fault codes, oil sample results, machine inspection reports, equipment repair history and site conditions and providing recommendations based on these analyzes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Utilize the Condition Monitoring (CM) Dashboard from UPTAKE to review oil samples, inspection data, and telematics data
- Interpret data from the CM dashboard to create leads
- Set up and provide EMSolutions reports to customers
- Set up and maintain EMSolutions billing to customers
- Communicate with PSSRs and MSRs about equipment leads and follow up on this communication
- Utilize email and SalesLink for communication
- Communicate directly with customers when needed concerning Condition Monitoring items
- Track and report monthly Condition Monitoring “wins”
- Provide pricing estimates when needed using PSQ (Parts and Sales Quoter)
- Work with dealership Standard Jobs Coordinator to use dealership BUILDER database files for pricing
- Validate repair option standards throughout the dealership
- Self-motivated with the ability to maintain daily routines and adapt to changing conditions
- Ability to communicate with customers and technicians both verbally and written
- Employ reports and analysis skills to make CM recommendations
- Make decisions and recommendations based on situation and service experience
- Two or Four year degree highly preferred
- Experience in service and/or parts recommended
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Experienced user of the dealer’s business systems (SISWEB, Contract Tracking, Work Order, or Parts Ordering) with ability to learn new platforms such as CM Dashboard, EMT and Service Scheduler
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.