Find Your Career with LiftOne
We are a family-owned company under our third generation of leadership and have built our business based on the principles of trust, integrity, and a desire to help our customers and employees succeed. LiftOne invests in people, facilities, and innovative technology as part of the essential role we play in supporting our country’s supply chain and enabling critical goods to be delivered to homes and businesses. We are a privately held company, and pair our scale with a strong foundation in our culture and values. This combination gives us a competitive advantage in the market and helps make us a trailblazing organization that is built to last.
We are looking for hard-working, team-oriented professionals who enjoy working on new challenges every day. We believe our employees are the key to our success, and we are committed to providing a work experience that helps our team grow to their full potential. We offer great benefits, competitive salaries, and opportunities for advancement to all our employees.
Be a part of the essential work we do at LiftOne and make a difference for our customers, our community, and our company. Learn more about what it means to become a team member with LiftOne.
EXPERIENCED SERVICE TECHNICIANS WANTED
LiftOne, a Division of CTE (also known as Carolina Tractor & Equipment, est. 1926), is a family-owned material handling and warehouse solutions provider throughout the Southeast. We strive to be our customers' trusted partner and as industry experts, know the material handling and warehousing industry from top to bottom. Our customer-focused team builds positive, lasting relationships designed to give our customers a competitive edge.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR LIFTONE
- Family-oriented environment
- Defined career progression
- Yearly tool & boot allowance
- Quarterly Tech POD Incentives
- High-quality uniforms including a washing service
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- 401(k) w/ match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paternity & maternity leave
- Paid vacation & sick time
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Responsible for performing periodic maintenance, repair, replacement and troubleshooting on various models of Hyster-Yale forklifts and equipment and competitive material handling equipment. Includes various fuel systems, drivetrains, electrical systems and hydraulic systems.
- Experienced technicians will assist with training/mentoring apprentice technicians through on-the-job training.
- Follows all safety procedures in performing work as well as company policies
- Properly identify and order all necessary replacement parts
- Operate service van in a clean, safe and secure manner following all required safety rules for the job
- Other duties may be assigned
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or tech school graduate preferred
- Demonstrated ability to repair equipment per skill level
- Basic Computer/Tablet knowledge (Microsoft and Apple operating systems)
- Valid driver license and clean driving record must be maintained throughout employment
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service skills
- Language Skills - Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine correspondence.
- Mathematical Skills - Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, percentages, and ability to perform these operations using addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Ability to understand weight measurement, volume, and distance
- Reasoning Ability - Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee must frequently lift and /or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; outside weather conditions and vibration. The employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; toxic or caustic chemicals; extreme cold; extreme heat and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is frequently loud.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. If you are unable to complete the application without an accommodation, please call 704-731-7701 for assistance.