LiftOne - Telemetry Specialist
This position will proactively support LiftOne’s customers with telemetry connectivity, sales, application support, and training.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Serve as Telemetry solutions champion, both physical hardware and software/applications (Hyster Tracker/Yale Vision)
- Collaborate with Fleet Assurance team on telemetry issues and opportunities for customer fleet management
- Creating and maintaining internal playbook of telemetry best practices including sales techniques, application training, and troubleshooting telemetry issues
- Provide support for Sales personnel with on-site solution selling of telemetry benefits.
- Developing and presenting product training material both in-house and external to customers
- Assist customers and technicians both verbally and written with troubleshooting
- Communicate to Account Managers about telemetry leads and pricing estimates and inquiries
- Assist with telemetry billing and other administrative requirements
- Associate’s degree from two-year college or university; or one to two years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Ability to independently handle multiple projects at a time, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Operate and participate in a highly collaborative team environment
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Less than 20% travel expected
- Four year degree in Engineering or Business Administration
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with PowerBI, SAP, ServiceMax platforms
- Experience with machine connectivity software and applications
- Entrepreneurial and continuous improvement mindset to adapt to rapid changing conditions
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- A valid driver’s license
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. If you are unable to complete the application without an accommodation, please call 704-731-7701 for assistance.