Carolina CAT - Manager, Site Performance
Join the Carolina Cat Team
As a family-owned company under our third generation of leadership, we have built our business based on the principles of trust, integrity, and a desire to help our customers and employees succeed.
Since 1926, we’ve supported our communities by supplying equipment for critical infrastructure and commerce and by donating our time and resources to area nonprofits. We make smart investments in our company and continuously improve as part of our vision to be a trailblazing company that’s built to last.
We’re looking for hard-working, team-oriented professionals who enjoy working on new challenges every day. We believe our employees are the key to our success, and we’re committed to providing a work experience that helps our team grow to their full potential.
Collectively, our employees work together to make a difference for our customers, our communities, and our company. Learn more about what it means to become a team member with Carolina Cat.
Carolina Cat & Sitech Horizon is seeking to hire a Manager of Site Performance for its N.C. operations. Candidates will manage all day-to-day activity of Carolina Cat & Sitech Horizon Professional services operations and sales. Manage all project activities from start to finish, including supervising field and office personnel.
The successful candidate will be:
- Assisting the V.P. of Construction Technology in planning, coordinating, and forecasting divisional operations
- Managing and recruiting a team of construction professionals
- Work and participate in a highly collaborative team environment
- Meeting with both current and potential clients
- Managing construction proposals and contracts
- Reviewing and evaluating projects, with the aid of the project team
- Communicate with the client about the progress
- Reviewing and approving project proposals
- Conducting a final review of completed reports and maps
- Assisting with job cost sheets and preparing weekly or monthly billing
- Maintaining the expected volume of work
- Motivating team personnel toward excellent performance
- Ensuring charges against projects are reasonable
- Adhering to design and project schedules
- Providing adequate training, technical and administrative guidance, and instructions to team personnel
- Willing to travel
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Project Management or leadership experience
- NC PLS license or P.E. preferred but not required
- Experience with AutoCAD, Civil 3D, or Trimble Business center
- Experience with and knowledge of GPS and Drone survey and software
- Must understand mapping concepts
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in surveying or civil engineering preferred
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. If you are unable to complete the application without an accommodation, please call 704-731-7701 for assistance.