LiftOne - Lease End Coordinator
The LiftOne (LO) Lease-End Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that all aspects of the lease-end process are properly coordinated, including, but not limited to: proactive engagement with LO sales personnel regarding upcoming lease maturities, ensuring timely decisions are made regarding acquisition of matured units, tracking of LO’s lease-end participation rate and coordination of off-lease asset storage.
Engagement w/ LO Sales Personnel
- Provide routine updates to LO sales personnel regarding upcoming lease maturities
- Monthly maturity listing with equipment, customer and lease information
- Highlight leases that are within predetermined window (e.g. (12) months prior to maturity) so that proactive sales efforts can be directed timely/appropriately
- Field lease-related questions from LO sales personnel and engage with HYG/HYFS to retrieve necessary information (e.g. early buy-out figures)
- Engage Regional Rental Operations Managers and ensure local acquisition decisions are made prior to equipment being relinquished by the customer (i.e. does the region want to acquire the equipment for the local rental fleet)
- Engage Corporate Used Operations Managers to determine whether matured equipment should be purchased for used retail or wholesale (if the rental department passes)
Track Lease-End Participation Rate
- Maintain accurate/timely tracking of all lease-end decisions for leases that originated with LO
- Calculate real-time participation rate (i.e. % of LO-originated leases that we purchase at maturity)
- Communicate to LO business leaders when participation rate is outside targeted range
Coordination of Off-Lease Asset Movement/Storage
- Collaborate with local branches to determine optimal storage of off-lease equipment and communicate with customers as to where the equipment should be sent
- Work with HYG/HYFS for reimbursement of costs that LO incurs related to moving non-purchased off-lease assets
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university; or five years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Internet navigation skills
- SAP preferred
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.