LiftOne - Sales Enablement Operations Lead
The Sales Enablement Operations Lead is responsible for the continuous improvement and accountability of the sales enablement process and for working closely with sales, sales operations and marketing to ensure strategic alignment across all three functions. The successful candidate will be a highly organized professional who has experience defining and running similar initiatives who can work across disciplines to create, deploy and maintain an intentional, high-performing sales process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- The role is intended to be a subject matter expert in all sales processes and how they fit into operational playbooks, business technology systems, compensation models, and human resource procedures.
- Assists in the design and optimization of LiftOne Sales Process including Lead Management, Opportunity and Pipeline Management, Sales Order Entry, Inventory Matching, Retail Financing and Delivery.
- Collaborates with all related functions including New, Used, Aftermarket, Allied and Systems Sales as well as Sales Coordination, Rental and Marketing Operations
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats in conjunction with Continuous Improvement Team and the VP – Sales. Includes analyzing requirements; prioritizing business requirements, constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications and conducting user acceptance testing
- Prepares and analyzes technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends (and provides recommendations to the business based upon this information).
- Maintains system protocols and “playbook” for Salesforce and related systems.
- Primary training position for the Salesforce system (pure sales side of force.com). Creates onboarding and training program for Salesforce users working closely with Organization Development team’s Program Manager
- Generate Sales Performance Reports per business need and provides recommendations for improvements where necessary. Leverages current Tableau and Salesforce tools and recommends optimization opportunity where needed.
- Assists Business Technology - Digital team with integrating related systems including LiftOne customer facing applications and manufacturer product configurator tools.
- Performs data loads as necessary to calibrate Salesforce platform including but not limited to customer data, lease information, account segmentation.
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
- Participates in Sales Meetings and related training to ensure the voice of the employee remains a part of the above duties and responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; Master’s or two – three years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Two – three years’ experience with industrial services or technical sales with a documentable track record of successes and accomplishments.
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills.
- Computer Skills: Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint), Preferred Skills
- Salesforce or related CRM
- Salesforce Certified Admin (ADM201)
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell.
- The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee must frequently lift and /or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Job Location -
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. If you are unable to complete the application without an accommodation, please call 704-731-7701 for assistance.