LiftOne - Inside Sales Rep
The Inside Sales Representatives (ISR) will work to find new sales leads through business directories, personal research, client referrals, and existing company resources. ISRs are friendly, well-spoken, not discouraged by hearing no, and have a strong work ethic. ISRs will assist Account Managers (AM) by referring Sales-Ready Leads and in maintaining and developing existing accounts.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Sources new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, outbound cold calling, and email/social media connections.
• Maintains and expands database of prospects within assigned territory. Routes qualified opportunities to the appropriate AMs for further development and closure.
• Understanding customer needs and requirements.
• Updating job knowledge by studying new product descriptions and promotions; participating in educational opportunities; adapting to changing technologies.
• Assists AMs with information gathering and quoting when necessary.
• Calls for updates from existing accounts.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Position Requirements / Experience:
• BA/BS degree or equivalent
• Proven inside sales experience
• Track Record of over-achieving quota
• Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong listening and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manager time efficiently
• Communicate the “Value Added” concept to customers at all levels
• Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint), Experience working with SFDC.com or similar CRM
• Unquestionable ethics and honesty
• Results Orientated
• Passion for customer satisfaction
• Strong organizational skills
• Competitive and collaborative
• Strategic mindset
• Strong Business development skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. If you are unable to complete the application without an accommodation, please call 704-731-7701 for assistance.