LiftOne - Fleet Assurance Manager
The Fleet Assurance Manager leads the Fleet Assurance team that is our internal customer advocacy team, responsible for analyzing data and dashboards to develop actionable business insights, including customer fleet optimization and recommendations to reduce customer total cost of ownership. This individual will oversee the Fleet Assurance team to drive service performance, enable continuous improvement efforts, and develop greater customer engagement through LiftOne’s growing market footprint.
The ideal candidate should be self-directed and focused on delivering business impact. The candidate should be able to understand business problems, formulate actionable plans, and create leads for customer engagement. The candidate should also be an effective communicator, capable of delivering insights in a concise and consumable manner to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Lead a cross functional team that translates Fleet and Asset key performance indicators into customer recommendations
- Minimizing downtime from Scheduled vs. Unscheduled work order evaluation
- Optimizing fleet life with hour meter and equipment usage analysis
- Reducing total cost of ownership with maintenance agreements and PM plans
- Collaborate with finance and sales managers to help optimize customer fleet mix and asset management
- Evaluating fleet replacement timing through break even analysis
- Organizing customer recommendations of changes to fleet quantity and mix
- Recruit, interview and select Fleet Assurance Analysts. Create on-boarding training materials and provide career development activities.
- Develop Fleet Assurance physical department presence and operational playbook
- Cultivate deep understanding of LiftOne operations and strategy and translate objectives to Fleet Assurance team
- Prepare written, oral, and graphical presentations to effectively communicate recommendations to customers
- Manage and recommend new tools to guide run-the-business and exception management capabilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Operations, Business Administration, or similar degree; or two to four years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, within a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Strong communication skills with ability to convey results of analyses in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to independently handle multiple projects at a time, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Operate and participate in a highly collaborative team environment
- Proven leadership experience with a strong track record of results
- Experience using or creating dashboards
- Understanding of operations management principles
- Working knowledge of ERP / MRP systems (e.g. SAP)
- History of working with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI)
- Working knowledge of ServiceMax platform is a plus
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. If you are unable to complete the application without an accommodation, please call 704-731-7701 for assistance.