LiftOne - Service Coordinator
The Service Coordinator is responsible for specific daily administrative service functions in support of our branch operations while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: (additional duties may be added)
- Create, monitor, and manage the service technician work calendars and assignments, ensuring efficiency and full utilization. This will include dispatching technicians to customer locations.
- Responsible for PM planning, WIP, and dispatch of assigned technicians. Keep service manager informed of completion status.
- Ensure that the service technicians being dispatched have the training and certifications necessary to perform the work assigned.
- Maintain regular communication with the service technicians throughout the day.
- Input billing, preventative maintenance information, and audit work orders electronically.
- Proactively contact customers to keep them informed on the service to their equipment.
- Field customer calls, gather appropriate and necessary information, and provide excellent customer service to include follow up communications and honoring our commitments.
- Monitor real time work in process and maintain its age to branch goal, review with service manager on a weekly basis.
- Conduct daily recap of the status of projects and assignments and review with your service manager.
- Maintains appropriate records, files, documentation, etc.
- Overcome objections and handle tough conversations both internally and externally, keep service manager informed.
- Review service dashboard reports and assist service management as a solutions provider to improve key customer and business performance metrics.
- High ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities.
- Administer the service process from creation of work order all the way through creation of an invoice working with a team of assigned technicians.
Education and/or Experience
High school degree (or equivalent); Associate’s degree from a two-year college highly preferred;
One to two years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Prior experience in a service-oriented environment and use of a service scheduling software highly preferred
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Ability to use ServiceMax software
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.