LiftOne - Parts Specialist
Processes orders received by mail, telephone, or personally from customers or employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Inside telephone sales, walk in customers, incoming fax orders. Review for accuracy and completeness (e.g., price, quantity, item number).
- Look up parts for Customers and Technicians. Inform customers of price, shipping date, anticipated delays, etc.
- Verifies stock availability and processes orders.
- Completes order form; computes total cost taking price, discounts, shipping charges, etc., into account.
- Notifies inventory control of orders that deplete stock.
- Calls on customers to generate part sales.
- May route orders to order-filling department and follow-up on orders to ensure delivery by specified dates.
- May confer with production, sales, shipping, warehouse, or carrier personnel to expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments.
- Driving is an essential function of this position and a current valid drivers license must be maintained at all times.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience
High school degree, associate’s degree from two-year college or university; or one to two years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. If you are unable to complete the application without an accommodation, please call 704-731-7701 for assistance.