LiftOne - Field Service Supervisor
Under the supervision of the Branch Service Manager the Service Supervisor, is responsible for directing and coordinating customer service activities of the Shop & Field by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates. This position has responsibility of all activities in the shop.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Determine number of Field Service Technicians and propose additional/reduction of the number of Technicians as required.
- Prepares and schedules Field repairs/activities.
- Arranges for transportation of machines and equipment to customer's location for installation alternatively, from customer's location to shop for repairs that cannot be performed on premises.
- Utilizes operating systems to monitor work hours and parts utilized, and work performed for each Technician.
- Overviews requisitions for Field Service replacement tooling supplies including mobile inventories.
- Manages PM opportunities to achieve the company standards of completion.
- Optimizes Effective billing rate
- Supervises all customer service jobs to ensure Field service work is completed in accordance with established standard of profitability.
- Ensures Field Technicians submit completed work orders promptly and within department guidelines.
- Responsible for maintaining good customer relations.
- Ensures Service vehicles are presentable and equipped to support Customer assignments
- Supervise Service Technicians and monitoring results through appraisals and scorecards.
- Participates in recruiting and selecting Service Technicians.
- Schedules Technical Training opportunities for Service Technicians.
- Provides Safety Training for Technicians.
This job has supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Associate’s degree from two-year college or university; or three to five years’ related experience
and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint), SAP
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Must be able to meet company requirements for auto insurance coverage
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance
instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability
to speak effectively before groups of customers or Technician of organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions,
percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written,oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell. The employee is occasionally required to sit.
The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; outside weather conditions and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; toxic or caustic chemicals; extreme cold; extreme heat and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. If you are unable to complete the application without an accommodation, please call 704-731-7701 for assistance.