Sr. Project Manager
As a member of the ePMO the Sr. Project Manager is responsible for though not limited to plans and processes to achieve project/program objectives within scope, time, quality, and budget constraints. Under minimal supervision, this job utilizes general knowledge of the project/business requirements to manage large projects for the organization. The Sr. Project Manager will work across multiple business areas to manage both IT and business related deliverables. Forms a strong relationship with the business stakeholders, partnering to resolve project related issues, provides project status updates and escalates issues and concerns appropriately. This role may include direct reports.
- Organizes project teams by assigning individual responsibilities, developing project schedules, and determining resource requirements necessary to ensure project is successful.
- Estimates the costs, resources, and time required to complete each phase of a project and allocates resources and tasks to ensure these targets are met.
- Implements an established project plan and monitors progress and performance against this plan.
- Monitors the status of projects including cost, timing, and staffing.
- Identifies and resolves obstacles to completing project on time and to budget.
- Conducts project meetings and prepares regular reports to communicate the status of the project within and beyond the project team.
- Coordinates the activities of outside contractors to ensure they are integrated into the project and that the organization receives satisfactory standards of service.
- Responsible and accountable for delivering large projects on-time, on budget, and meeting functional and quality specifications.
- Forecasts, manages, and reports on project financials, planned vs actual project schedule, and resource utilization. Understands basic revenue models and cost to completion projections.
- Identifies resources needed to complete work and collaborates with resource manager(s) to assemble appropriate skills/teams.
- Manages issues, risks, and changes using appropriate and agreed upon processes and tools established within the ePMO.
- Provides weekly status reports and can communicate to executive leadership.
- 8+ years of experience in project management roles with experience in team development
- Bachelor's Degree with 8+ years of experience OR High School Diploma with 12+ years of experience
- Project Management Certification (CAPM or PMP) is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and planning ability, managing multiple concurrent projects
- Strong attention to detail in all aspects of planning and execution
- Process oriented mind-set with a demonstrated history of connecting the dots on interdependent business processes
- Familiarity with CRM tools is a plus
- Demonstrated proficiency in use of project planning tools
- Proven leadership experience with the ability to mentor/coach team
- Experience with multiple project streams and leading large enterprise projects
- Strong familiarity with the Agile approach and Microsoft suite of tools
- Note - CTE is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. If you are unable to complete the application without an accommodation, please call 704-731-7701 for assistance.