LiftOne - Fleet Analyst
The Fleet Analyst is a key member of the corporate support team, performing a variety of roles. This person will be responsible for providing fleet administration to our branch customers for contract terms, work order and claims administration. There will also be some invoicing and day to day management of payments from Fleet Partners.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Partner and Collaborate with Branch Customers to provide effective solutions to complex Fleet claims.
- Educate and Train Branch Customers about Fleet Policies, Procedures, and Pricing to maximize claim effectiveness.
- Provide data and analytics about trends in failures, claims, and policy changes.
- Reviews service and repair invoices for accuracy and investigates discrepancies.
- Communicates with Fleet vendors, which requires knowledge of Billing Processes, equipment systems and preventative maintenance based on Fleet Guidelines.
- Negotiates billing issues with Fleet Providers based on Customer Programs.
- Using the appropriate program guides, file Hyster and Yale fleets claims to ensure maximum revenue recovery, and ensure that all claims meet the time deadline to file claim.
- Manage A/R and follow up on outstanding invoices.
- Review e-mails and respond to questions, status of jobs and claims, review reports and responses to contact managements from Hyster and Yale.
- Process the Hyster/Yale pay sheets weekly, reviewing each job for variances from claim that was invoiced. Communicate any variances with branch management with cause for variance.
- Assisting branches to ensure work order data is completed correctly.
- Work directly with branch teams on large dollar claims that require quotes to be generated and ensure quotes are entered on claims.
- Fleet Analysts may participate in calls directly with Customers for Fleet Providers to provide data or insight on claims that are processed or to help provide solutions to customer issues that are raised.
- Manage WIP for Fleet by communicating with branches outstanding work orders that need to be processed.
Education and/or Experience
- Associate’s Degree from two-year college or university; or one to two years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with Windows based programs
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- SAP experience
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.