Find Your Career With LiftOne
We’re a family-owned company under our third generation of leadership and have built our business based on the principles of trust, integrity and a desire to help our customers and employees succeed.
LiftOne invests in people, facilities and innovative technology as part of the essential role we play in supporting our country’s supply chain and enabling critical goods to be delivered to homes and businesses. We’re a privately held company, and pair our scale with a strong foundation in our culture and values. This combination gives us a competitive advantage in the market and helps make us a trailblazing organization that is built to last.
We’re looking for hard-working, team-oriented professionals who enjoy working on new challenges every day. We believe our employees are the key to our success, and we’re committed to providing a work experience that helps our team grow to their full potential. We offer great benefits, competitive salaries and opportunities for advancement to all our employees.
Be a part of the essential work we do at LiftOne and make a difference for our customers, our community and our company. Learn more about what it means to become a team member with LiftOne.
The successful Branch Manager is the site leader at the branch and is directly responsible for all operations including parts, service, and rental for assigned branch or territory by performing duties through subordinates. This person will have the responsibility of increasing the profitability of the branch by driving sales delivery and service activities and making personal visits to job sites and customers.
LiftOne invests in our employee’s through on-going training and development to enhance skills and performance. Excellence in this challenging and rewarding position could create advancement into other leadership roles in the organization.
- Drive the site level lean management system including daily performance huddles, Gemba walks, root cause problem solving, and adherence to leader standard work
- Monitor safety, quality, delivery, and cost metrics to drive customer satisfaction and site profitability
- Develop and implement process and organizational improvements, engaging central continuous improvement and system support resources where appropriate
- Develop and grow the business through the management of parts, service and rental to achieve targeted sales and profit margins
- Administer all company safety policies and training according to established procedures along with ensuring conformance to company policies and best practice
- Recruit, interview and select employees, establishing training and providing career development
- Conduct performance appraisals, training and development activities for subordinates (e.g. promotions, salary increases, terminations, disciplinary actions, etc.)
- Confer with customers to evaluate and maintain good customer relations by servicing accounts in a timely manner, resolving complaints and communicating with customers, OEM partners, and other vendors.
- Conduct quarterly stewardship meetings with top accounts
- Review receivables and work with after-market sales in developing sales territory to meet growth targets
Up to 15% travel may be required
Other duties as assigned.
This job has supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualifying individuals to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; in addition to two - four years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven leadership experience with a strong track record of results
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Experience with material handling or other service-oriented industries preferred
- Experience with lean operating systems and continuous improvement preferred
Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint). Desire and ability to learn and utilize auxiliary systems such as Salesforce, SAP and ServiceMax.
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee must frequently lift, carry, push, pull and /or otherwise move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this Job, depending on site location, the employee may be exposed to moving mechanical parts and equipment. The employee may occasionally be exposed to high, precarious places, fumes or airborne particles; outside weather conditions and vibration. The employee may occasionally be exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; toxic or caustic chemicals; extreme cold; extreme heat and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in some work environments is occasionally loud.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. If you are unable to complete the application without an accommodation, please call 704-731-7701 for assistance.