Compact Equipment Inside Quoter
The Compact Equipment Inside Quoter is responsible for supporting quoting and pricing as it relates to the Construction Equipment Division. This role will serve the sales team throughout Western North Carolina and drive operational excellence.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Build on demand heavy equipment quotes
- Create Quote Templates on high volume machines
- Ensure standard job and pricing adherence is being applied to quotes
- Maintain the model maintenance in IQuote
- Maintain Data Integrity of Uptake Sales Modules for Heavy Equipment
- Assist in SPAR Quoting
- Create VET Templates
- Create RPO Payoffs for RPO Agreements
- Maintain Data Integrity of Uptake Sales Modules
- Host IQuote training for Sales Team
- Engage in sales and application training
- Support New Product Introduction “NPI” training for sales team
- Provide root cause analysis on quote variance versus invoice
Education and/or Experience
- Associates degree preferred, high diploma required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
- Process and task oriented
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. If you are unable to complete the application without an accommodation, please call 704-731-7701 for assistance.