The Assembly Technician I will be expected to perform basic functions to complete day-to-day production activity. The position requires a highly motivated, positive individual that can work both independently and in a “team” environment. Assembly Technician I level employees will be expected to perform all job duties in the areas they are assigned under basic supervision. They will stay on task and complete quality work with accurate documentation. He/she will be a valuable and trustworthy asset to their work area through quality work of trained processes. This individual must be dedicated to the success of CSI and its quest to continually improve its operations, as well as perform duties to manufacture CSI products, meeting FDA, OSHA, GMP/MDD and ISO compliance requirements.
- Preferred 1 year relevant work experience
- High School diploma / GED required
- Basic computer skills
- ERP experience prefer
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- Basic math skills
- Good written and oral communications
- Ability to understand processes
- Ability to read and apply technical data from prints
- Knowledge of current safety guidelines
- Understand the use and disposal of chemicals and hazardous items
- Knowledge of product disposition processes (FIFO, NCMR, DMR, etc.)
- Ability to interface with a variety of people
- Ability to use measurement tools
- Ability to follow work direction and stay on task
- Monitor and perform production processes in order to meet customer requirements
- Responsible and reliable attendance and punctuality
- Ability to participate as a team player
- Work responsibly by following all company policies and procedures
- Ability to complete operations with good quality
- Fill out paperwork legibly and accurately
- Ability to follow direction from supervisors or leads
- Understand and apply QSR (GMP/ISO) requirements
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work in a sitting or standing position and be able to twist or turn the body continuously throughout the day.
- Job requires repetitive movement of both hands continuously
- Work is performed on-site in a manufacturing environment
CSI is an EEO/AA company: Women, Minorities, the Disabled and Veterans are encouraged to apply. If you are a job seeker with a disability and require accessibility assistance or reasonable accommodation to apply for an open position, please contact the Recruiting Department at Cardiovascular Systems, Inc., 1225 Old Hwy 8, New Brighton MN 55112, or call (651) 259-1600.