International Program Manager
The primary role of this position is to lead cross-functional teams in the execution of International initiatives including PDP programs, process improvement programs and commercial initiatives which require program management leadership and support.
- Serve as core team leader for key International strategic initiatives
- Lead cross-functional teams including:
- Identify and secure project teams
- Develop project plans
- Lead Project Team meetings including
- Status to Plan
- Issues Identification and resolution
- Decisions confirmation
- Meeting minutes
- Provide project update communication to Executives and broader organization
- Help to develop consistent International project updates, dashboards and performance metrics
- Interface with all levels of staff and management. Develop and cultivate cross departmental relationships. Collaborate with key project sponsors in bringing together a full range of cross functional expertise and competencies necessary for the successful commercialization of targeted projects. Develop and maintain detailed project schedules and budgets for assigned project. Lead and drive tactical project execution. Routinely reports on the status of the project relative to the schedule and budgets.
- Ongoing Operations Process Development and Execution in Support of International Directors
- Distributor quality assurance processes
- Meeting planning and coordination
- International dashboards and execution of communication strategies/plans
- As needed, take on functional role responsibilities when capacity constraints exist with core team members
- Assist with business planning including developing the CSI International Strategic Plan and Annual Operating Plan
- Bachelor’s degree
- Over 5 years of work experience in medical device industry
- Over 5 years of work experience in project and/or product management and leading cross-functional teams
- Prefer International experience in leading projects team related to securing regulatory approvals, executing clinical studies and launching products internationally with Distributors
- Demonstrated leadership managing teams including leading and managing through influence
- Ability to balance team leadership responsibilities while still effectively operating as an individual contributor. Must possess a hands-on approach.
- Strong sense of accountability in completing projects on time and within budget
- Strong verbal and written communications with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization.
- Ability to influence at all levels of an organization. Excellent negotiation, facilitation, collaboration, and problem solving skills. Innovative, self-motivated, high energy and results driven.
- Strong business planning, analytical and prioritization skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and able to rapidly adapt and respond to changes in priorities
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed and geographically diverse business environment
- Ability to work within a team, as a team leader and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to leverage and/or engage others to accomplish projects.
- Multitasks, prioritizes and meets deadlines in timely manner.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well as attention to detail
- Highly flexible and adaptable. Diplomatic and tactful.
- Ability to travel up to 10%, including internationally
CSI is an EEO/AA company: Women, Minorities, the Disabled and Veterans are encouraged to apply. If you are a job seeker with a disability and require accessibility assistance or reasonable accommodation to apply for an open position, please contact the Recruiting Department at Cardiovascular Systems, Inc., 1225 Old Hwy 8, New Brighton MN 55112, or call (651) 259-1600.