Sr. Software Developer, Full Stack
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. We are seeking a dynamic, high-energy individual who has experience with state of the art full-stack application development and can work with a high degree of independence to help build and shape the future direction of business applications and solutions.
- Key member of cross-functional business solutions development team responsible for developing, maintaining and enhancing Web and .NETbased applications hosted in Azure.
- Design, program, document, debug, test, deploy, support and sustainsoftware applications, interfaces and libraries built on .NET, C# and Web technologies.
- Develop applications for laptop, tablet and mobile device users delivered via a web browser utilizing the latest technologies and responsive design.
- Understand the mobile technology stack and apply knowledge of modern web and user experience design to develop highly usable interfaces, layouts and transitions.
- Maintain automated builds and releases across different environments using Azure DevOps for continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD).
- Leverage Agile best practices to deliver highly quality, reusable, low maintenance code.
- Apply IT controls for coding best practices, testing, change control, and security.
- Ensure quality through unit and functional testing and well documented code.
- Participate in and contribute to all phases of the SDLC to develop and deliver applications with solid design, performance, user experience, and scalability.
- Work effectively within a team environment to implement projects in a timely manner.
- Conduct design reviews, code reviews and functional demos.
- Develop work plans and technical documents covering solution architecture, technical design, integration, testing, and implementation.
- Provide Tier 2 escalation support for core technology, platform and other assigned issues.
- Maintain knowledge of all applicable regulations and ensures all work is performed in accordance with those regulations.
- Mentor and coach teammates to build technical expertise.
- Performs other job duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s degree with a technical major and 5 years of related experience or 7 years of experience will satisfy degree and experience requirements.
- Technical knowledge and experience in Azure and Visual Studio Online.
- 3+ years of application and UI development experience in following technologies:
- CSS preprocessors - Sass or LESS
- Frameworks - Angular, React, Angular Material
- Libraries - RxJS, Redux/NgRx
- Build tools - Webpack, Grunt, Gulp
- Unit test – Jasmine, Karma
- API design and development, RESTful Services
- Data modeling, database design and development
- Database technologies - SQL Server, T-SQL
- Web server technologies - Node.js, IIS, .NET Core
- Strong debugging skills and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Git tools.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Understanding or experience in medical device industry.
- Ability to track and manage numerous parallel activities.
- Excellent relationship-building skills.
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, PWA, PHP and Protacter is a plus.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- May sit for long periods of time.
- Operating a computer, telephone, voicemail and other office equipment on a regular basis.
- Must be able to express and exchange ideas by means of the spoken word.
- Must have the ability to convey detailed information in a clear and concise manner.
- Must demonstrate good problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- Work is performed on-site in an office environment with exposure to electrical office equipment.
About CSI & Working Conditions:
Cardiovascular Systems, Inc. (CSI) is devoted to developing and commercializing innovative solutions for treating peripheral and coronary vascular disease. Our primary focus is helping physicians conquer even the most difficult disease states, including arterial calcium, given the complications it presents for the millions who suffer from peripheral arterial disease (PAD) and coronary artery disease (CAD). CSI is committed to clinical rigor, constant innovation, and a defining drive to set the standard in safe, effective, economical medical devices that improve patient outcomes.
The IT Department is a fun, fast-paced group that works hard and delivers top notch information technology services to our internal and external customers. We are located in a brand-new, state-of-the-art building with on-site training facilities for employees and physicians. As their commitment to employee health and well-being, the headquarters also features a work-out facility, locker rooms and a nearby regional park with a complete trail system.
CSI is an EEO/AA company: Women, Minorities, the Disabled and Veterans are encouraged to apply. If you are a job seeker with a disability and require accessibility assistance or reasonable accommodation to apply for an open position, please contact the Recruiting Department at Cardiovascular Systems, Inc., 1225 Old Hwy 8, New Brighton MN 55112, or call (651) 259-1600.