The Contract Analyst will be a full-time position to provide support for monitoring CSI’s customer sales agreements, analyzing results, preparing customer sales agreements and support the needs of the Strategic Accounts Directors. In addition, the Contract Analyst will help to prepare, maintain and reconcile a variety of accounting records and reports as it pertains to CSI’s customer related sales agreements.
Scope of Impact:
- The Contract Analyst role reports to Contracts Manager and will interact with many other CSI departments for successful customer sales agreement execution and maintenance.
- This position will have routine communication with CSI’s Strategic Account Directors, internal Finance and Customer Service team, and may also at times interact with the internal and external legal counsel.
- The Contract Analyst will consistently work with our field sales organization to prepare customer sales agreements while ensuring the pricing is consistent with company guidelines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Draft and review customer sales contracts to attain achievable risk levels
- Conducting reviews on existing customer sales contracts to ensure consistency and compliance with all Regulatory rules and regulations
- Sales contract implementation and maintenance for both hospital and Office Based Lab business
- Work with cross functional teams (Regulatory, Finance, Legal, Operations) to complete contracts as needed
- Analyzing the contract workflow process and providing recommendations for process improvement including automation
- Adhere and enforce internal pricing and contracting policies
- Use regular Sales and Impact Analysis reports to determine current sales and impact of potential contract proposals
Required Years of Experience:
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience with drafting, editing, and maintaining sales contracts
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Finance or Marketing, or possess a minimum of three (3) years equivalent work experience in lieu of
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with high attention to detail to meet deadlines and goals
- Extremely detailed and process oriented
- Strong relationship building, communication and interpersonal skills along with ability to interact with people at all levels of the organization in a professional manner
- Excellent writing skills, as they are often required to review, edit or rewrite contracts
- Ability to manage their time efficiently and prioritize activities based on the time sensitive nature of the contracts and customer needs
- Strong analytic skills and demonstrated capacity for accuracy
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Capability to analyze processes and procedures and recommend improvements
- Self-motivated with high level of ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Dynamics, Epicor
- Experience in a medical device manufacturer preferred
- Advanced Excel skills required (vlookups, macros, sumif, pivot tables, etc.) and capability to query and refine data into summarized results
- Advanced Word skills (tables, outline formatting, etc.)
CSI is an EEO/AA company: Women, Minorities, the Disabled and Veterans are encouraged to apply. If you are a job seeker with a disability and require accessibility assistance or reasonable accommodation to apply for an open position, please contact the Recruiting Department at Cardiovascular Systems, Inc., 1225 Old Hwy 8, New Brighton MN 55112, or call (651) 259-1600.