Position: Software Developer
Location: Indianapolis, IN
This position will be responsible for coding, testing, debugging, implementing, and documenting moderately complex programs. The initial focus for this position will be to convert current Oracle Forms to Java alongside our Oracle Development team.
- 3+ years Java Development Experience.
- 3+ years experience with Oracle SQL and PL/SQL.
- Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs.
- Basic knowledge of Oracle Databases.
- Demonstrated performance of completing assigned requests and projects in a timely manner.
- Ability to work with clients to understand their needs.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to maintain a positive relationship with customers and other vendors.
- Professional presence is required.
- All candidates must be U.S. Citizens and be able to pass a Federal background investigation.
- Oracle Database Development experience a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to comply with data standards and policies.
- Demonstrated ability to adhere to quality assurance processes to review and verify work for accuracy.
- Capability to work in a team environment, as well as independently.
- Past experience working for a Federal Agency.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Possess motivation to learn new technologies and methodologies that demonstrate value.
Benefits of working at CSCI
- Long Term Contracts
- Competitive W2 Salaries
- 25 Days Total PTO (includes Holidays)
- Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
- 401K Plan
CSCI Consulting is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. While all candidates are considered CSCI Consulting encourages women, minorities, veterans and disabled candidates to apply.
CSCI Consulting is committed to helping individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensuring equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation please contact CSCI Human Resources for further assistance.
How to Apply: If you are interested in joining CSCI Consulting, please apply by clicking the apply button.
Disclaimer: The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.