Senior Financial Analyst
- Provide support to help ensure auditability of a Department of Defense Agency’s Property records, including Internal Use Software (IUS).
- Ensuring the IUS Business Process follows both GAAP and audit regulations/guidelines.
- Working with Program Managers and IUS Business Managers on creating IUS Asset Packages.
- Provide assessments and reviews of internal controls over financial reporting and internal controls over financial systems for items prescribed by the client and current OUSD(C) guidance.
- Ensuring IUS Key Controls are being implemented across the Agency.
- Creating test scripts and testing the IUS Business Process based on design and effectiveness.
- Updating the IUS PCM and CAPs.
- Revising and updating all related IUS SOPs.
- Successful candidates will be able to identify and obtain transactional data, support the identification and resolution of accounting and auditing issues, develop strategic plans and implementation guidance.
- Active Secret DoD Security Clearance.
- Experience preparing financial statement assertion packages preferably relating to Property, Plant and Equipment asset classes.
- 8 years related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
CSCI is an award-winning information technology and financial management consulting firm founded on one simple philosophy: “Do what is right, always.” We apply this philosophy across all elements of our growing business, from delivering world-class services for customers to providing an environment for associates that encourages personal and professional growth. At CSCI, work and fun aren’t diametrically opposed. Our goal is to hire people with proven track records and retain them with an energizing, diverse company culture. We value each associate’s natural drive to excel, and we provide them with the freedom to do things their way. CSCI seeks the best and brightest in the industry; those who are ready to move their lives and career forward. Join us today, and get excited about Mondays again!
Benefits of Working at CSCI
- Competitive Salaries
- 20 Days Paid Time Off (PTO), plus Paid Holidays
- Full Health Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Team Building Events and Employee Parties
CSCI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation, and gender identity. While all candidates are considered, CSCI encourages the above individuals to apply.
CSCI is committed to helping individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensuring equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation, please contact CSCI Human Resources for further assistance. For questions regarding the qualifications listed above, please contact the CSCI Talent Acquisition Team.
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.