Oracle Cloud Technical Developer
The Oracle Cloud HCM Technical Developer will work with project teams and client stakeholders to implement Cloud solutions using Oracle Cloud HCM Cloud products. The resource must have hands on technical experience with Oracle Benefits, Absence Management and Payroll and across the major Oracle Cloud HCM processes integrating with payroll. Knowledge of Benefits and payroll business processes, tasks, and underlying table structure.
- 8 -10 years of systems implementation experience.
- 5 years of hands-on experience configuring Oracle HCM Cloud.
- 3 year of extensive experience with Oracle HCM Cloud benefits and payroll fast formulas. This experience must be clearly documented in resumes (Fast Formulas experience with other Oracle products cannot be substituted).
- 1 year supervisory, coaching or mentoring experience, preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration preferred; equivalent experience will be considered.
CSCI is an award-winning information technology and financial management consulting firm founded on one simple philosophy: “Do what is right, always.” We apply this philosophy across all elements of our growing business, from delivering world-class services for customers to providing an environment for associates that encourages personal and professional growth. At CSCI, work and fun aren’t diametrically opposed. Our goal is to hire people with proven track records and retain them with an energizing, diverse company culture. We value each associate’s natural drive to excel, and we provide them with the freedom to do things their way. CSCI seeks the best and brightest in the industry; those who are ready to move their lives and career forward. Join us today, and get excited about Mondays again!
Benefits of Working at CSCI
- Competitive Salaries
- 20 Days Paid Time Off (PTO), plus Paid Holidays
- Full Health Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Team Building Events and Employee Parties
CSCI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation, and gender identity. While all candidates are considered, CSCI encourages the above individuals to apply.
CSCI is committed to helping individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensuring equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation, please contact CSCI Human Resources for further assistance. For questions regarding the qualifications listed above, please contact the CSCI Talent Acquisition Team.
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.